Monday, September 24, 2012

Falling for Fall


          I absolutely love Essie's Fall 2012 color palette!  The colors emulate what fall feels like, and with any of these shades perfectly polished on my fingernails I know for sure that every time I look down I would feel warm inside!
          If I HAD to choose a favorite season it would most likely be fall!  The weather in Alabama is ideal, and it is possible to start layering while still exposing skin.  I also cannot resist the shades of leaves and the crisp feeling in the air!  Fall without a doubt has a distinct smell.
          This set of 6 colors will serve as MY Fall outfit inspiration!  Where do you get yours?  Keep a lookout because the next post to come is sure to mesmerOZ.
Fashionably Yours,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment