Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Emerald City

The Emerald City






          I can not choose my favorite color from the palette of this Fall's colors!  It might just be for the simple reason that I am a notoriously indecisive person, but I prefer to lean toward the fact that every shade is so rich and luxurious!
          I chose the opulent EMERALD GREEN to feature!  This green has the perfect amount of sassiness while having a regal feel at the same time.  The more I look at it the more I fall in love!
          You can add dashes of the hue to "spruce" up an outfit and give a little personality!  It looks fabulous with almost any color, and I am tempted to encourage my obsession by regarding the foresty shade as a neutral!  I feel that chocolate brown heavily complements the green tone while adding a warmth and richness!
          Although emerald is popular this season, by investing in classic pieces I know I will be wearing it for years to come!  With the coming of emerald green into my wardrobe, I sure am not in Kansas anymore...and I do not want to go back!
Fashionably Yours,
Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment