Sunday, June 10, 2012

Latest Trend: Wrap Watches

So I'm sifting through some jewelry at a store, and I spot the newest trend: Wraparound watches! I know everyone has been doing the wrap bracelets, but I've only seen a few watches. Of course my first instinct was to snatch it up- I wasn't sure if I'd find another one I liked! All in all, I actually got a bargain. 2-in-1: fashion wraparound bracelet with a watch. How awesome is that? (:

Chandelier Watch La Mer Collections
$120.00 http://www.endless.com/

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cool watch!!! I love the bling bling around the strap

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you(: I happened to find that one on Polyvore. I purchased one similar to it, it was champagne colored with a little bling but instead it had a square shaped facing. Anyways, mine was only $30. They range in price.

      Delete
  2. I love it, so cute!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I pesonally love the way the watch is square shaped; it ties into the bracelet part.(:

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love la mer watches - they are so different! the one above is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! La Mer watches are most definitely one-of-a-kind.

      Caroline

      Delete