Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shabby Apple

Dresses from Shabby Apple


Say hello to your newest Shabby Apple affiliates! A couple weeks ago, I spotted an ad, kind of like the one you might see to your right.  Just one click lead to a website that I fell in love with in a record breaking time. The homepage looks classy, and just like the type of website I could browse forever! Not only is the clothing gorgeous, but there are other great things about Shabby Apple! Shipping is free with a $100 purchase, you can save 10% when you sign up for email (I personally like to get emails whether there is a discount or not), and fast free returns!  I am always afraid to shop online, because I am very picky about fit, but with free returns there is no risk! I want y'all to see just how cute this stuff is!  It was hard for me to narrow it down but....




Glitter Flats- $35

Joyride Dress- $58


 
Brooklyn Cuff- $28
 
Louisa Pencil Skirt- $41




No comments:

Post a Comment