Monday, June 11, 2012

Temporary Farewell

Hello loves! Unfortunately for you all, I will be leaving for Italy tomorrow for 10 days. Can't say I'm not excited! The bad news is I won't be blogging for quite some times! No worries, I will have so much to share when I get back on Thursday, June 21! As a last post for a temporary goodbye, I made an Italy-inspired Polyvore set, which was just posted separately... technical issues! 

Ciao!
Caroline


Hi Fabulous Fashionistas!  I will also be taking a trip, but to Memphis, Tennessee!  I am very excited to explore the land of Elvis!  It is a mother daughter trip for each of the girls on my Dogwood Trail Court!  As you see, the blog will be stagnant, but only for a short time as I will be back Saturday, June 16!  Wishing you a great week!
Fashionably Yours,
Rebecca

1 comment: